Android Picture Recovery Tool
Android is an operating system for mobile devices like Smart phones and tablet computers. Smart phones such Samsung Galaxy series, HTC, Sony Xperia, Motorola, Micromax and other runs on Android OS. Basically Android Operating system is developed by Handset Alliance led by Google, which made cell phones much smarter than before. Hence Android Smart phones have now become the number one choice for many users across the globe. Despite these benefits, Android data loss seems also more common than earlier. The reasons for data loss may vary from human mis-operations to technical errors. People often suffer from loss of data like photos, videos and music tracks from Android Smart phones.
Data loss is the common issue that most of the people face these days. Whether it’s from PS hard drive or the Android phone, it is always the user who suffers. As Android phones are in trend these days, the cases of data loss issues related to this are really high. People store music, videos, apps, documents, photos; mails etc. on their Android phone and then found them inaccessible. Android picture recovery software will help you to perform recovery of digital photos just in few easy steps. This utility is specially designed to restore digital images from Android phones. The tool vigorously scans both the internal and external Android phone memory of the device, to identify and recover lost or deleted files, including Android application package files (APK).
Scenarios responsible for loss of pictures in Android:
Using Delete option: You could have clicked on Delete option by mistake, while previewing photos on your Android Smartphone. Later when you go to the gallery and check for images you could not find even a single image and they are gone from the phone.
Deleting pictures when connected to PC: When you connect your Android Smartphone to computer for file transfer or deletion of unwanted files to free its space on the memory card, there is chance of erasing important images from the phone by accident.
Formatting memory card: When you unintentionally press Format option rather than some other option, then it deletes complete files and folders from memory card used in your Smartphone.
Mishandling the phones memory card: Removing the card when Android phone in use or eject the memory card during write process also leads to data loss from Android.
Features of Android pictures recovery:
- Fast, effective and high quality recovery of Android data.
- You will able to retrieve photos from XD card, SD card, Micro SD, Mini SD, SDHC and SDXC card.
- It has simple and easy to use interface to help users without any technical knowledge to perform image recovery in few clicks.
- It has ability to retrieve deleted pictures from your Android based Smart phones such as Samsung Galaxy Y, S2, Note, Google Nexus, HTC Desire V, HTC Rezound, Y Xperia and other Smart phones.
- This tool will make use of key feature called file signature search to identify and know how to restore pictures on Android based on their unique file types.
- It can restore JPEG images, JPG, PNG, GIF, TIFF, BMP, PSD and RAW image formats from memory cards used in various digital devices such as Smart phones, cameras, camcorders etc.
Steps to recover pictures on Android:
Step 1: Connect the Android device to your computer. Download and install free demo version of Android Recovery software for picture. After installation select either "RECOVER DELETED FILES" or "RECOVER LOST FILES" from main screen.
Step 2: Select the Android device from where you need to recover pictures. Software starts scanning process.
Step 3: Once scanning process is over, you can preview recovered photo in "FILE TYPE VIEW / DATA VIEW".
Precaution to be followed for Android:
- Always copy vital data from your Android Smartphone before performing any format.
- It is highly recommended to not use your phones SD card after data loss.
- It is also suggested to not save the rescued data on to your Android device which leads to overwriting.
- Use an updated antivirus application program to counter deadly viruses.